We pride ourselves in our superior safety record and our drivers who make it happen. During the year we have openings in work positions that might be of interest to you. Employment applications are available online to download you will need to call us for the login information at (915) 590-1400.
El Paso Operations
Over the Road Drivers: We look for motivated, hard working and safe drivers which want to build a career in a family owned transportation company. At Flash you are cared for as a person and not a number. We train all of our drivers in the newest US DOT regulations, Log book preparation, Accident prevention measures and Drug free workplace.
Owner Operators: Great opportunities abound at Flash for Owner Operators, our company grew with the support of mainly owner ops and now we are a diversified asset based trucking company which also has openings for you. Please contact us to confirm open positions.
Dispatcher: Keeping a strong home base is extremely important to Flash Truck Lines. Our Dispatchers deal directly with customers located in all 48 states to provide extensive customer support. 2 years of Customer Service experience is required. Please call to confirm if any local positions in El Paso, TX are available.
Conditions of Driving Positions
Flash Truck Lines requires from all drivers and owner operators:
1) To run all 48 states, we specialize in going to the East Coast
2) There are no limitations on cities to go to & any pending citations or fines in any state.
3) Our minimum trip length is 6 days, but expect to be out 14 days and then come back
4) Most of our loads weigh 44,000 lbs. there are no limitations to be imposed by drivers.
5) Your own mobile phone to work for our company
6) Minimum experience 3 years in a CMV
7) No more than 6 points on your MVR to be approved by our Liability Insurance
8) No DWI or DUI in the last 10 years
9) No at fault accidents in the last 5 years
10) Age between 25 and 70, active medical certificate and drivers license
Benefits of Job Position
Flash Truck Lines offers the following benefits:
1) Weekly pay based on PC Miler 18 practical miles including unloaded and deadhead
2) 3,500 to 4,200 miles per week for solo drivers, No obligatory team driving
3) Drivers to be paid on a per mile, Drivers and Owner Ops call in for current rates
4) Picks or drops kept to a minimum, normally 1 pick to 1 drop
5) Layovers kept to a minimum during the month
6) Well maintained equipment from 1999 to 2009 tractors and 1994 to 2008 trailers
7) Dedicated dispatch department to guide you into your picks and drops
8) Comdata fuel cards for one stop fueling at TA Trucks stops
9) Comchecks for on-road repairs
10) For owner ops generous fuel surcharge schedule
11) Prepass module for all tractors
12) All taxes paid by company (excludes employee obligations) No health or dental insurance
Please fax all requests for previous employment information to our Safety Department:
Fax (915) 629-9085
We will need a signed release form for Drug & Alcohol historical records. Our safety department will research your request and will reply in no later than 5 days.
If you have any safety questions, please call Jaime Herrera at (915) 590-1400.